Are you ready to decide to make changes for a better life?
Do you want better friends?
Be more fun and feel better?
Would you like a better relationship with GOD?
Now is the time for you to decide. YOU have to make that decision. If you want to make changes in your life it isn’t always easy. It would help to write it down as a statement .
These are some of the things I want to change to improve my life.
- Live with less stress. be happier and more sociable.
- Smile more and keep my thoughts on attainable goals.
- Make better use of my time at all times.
- Take the necessary breaks to relieve tension and tiredness.
- Become more aware of how things work according to the holy word and serving in my community.
- Improve my health by living a healthy lifestyle.
- Stop Smoking, excessive drinking, using foul language, complaining, criticizing, and condemning.
Take a deep breath and get some fresh air. Breath deep and relax. This is a suggested list, not a personal attack on your needs. Choose from the list what you choose or add what fits your needs. Planning is the key to success. Are you ready to start? Just choose one or more from the list or your own thing to change.
Are you just dreaming or wishing? Deciding will require some planning, thinking and some work. Changing will not happen without effort, work and striving to overcome the adversities. Periods of distractions, events and circumstances will bring on challenges and through you off track.
Are you wishing or wanting change. Wishing and wanting are two different things. Change is not a onetime event. Change is a process. Planning requires thinking, trying, testing, effort and results. If you are not willing to put in the effort you are just wishing and wasting time. Setting goals will not be a onetime easy solution. Setting attainable goals will require effort and work.
Go back to the beginning and read this again. Then decide and get started if you really want to change. Good luck with your decision.
Cecil Whorton / AKA/ tireponyman